How to apply
Applications to the Handheld International Management Trainee Program 2013 are currently being accepted.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- English language skills to business standard, and preferably one other language
- International experience (work experience, internship or study)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile
- Passion for business development
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership qualities and experience
- Interest in high tech products
Submit your application Handheld Group via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state "Handheld IMTP 2013" and your name in the subject line and attach a covering letter and CV, including a list of grades to your application. For more information please call Thomas at +46 (0)731 51 81 08.
The final application date for the Handheld International Trainee Program 2013 is Wednesday 31 October.
The preliminary selection will be including phone interviews and work cases. The final interviews with successful candidates will be held at the Handhelds headquarters in Lidköping with the ambition to sign with successful candidates in beginning of December before 7th.
The program will commence in January 2013.